APPLICABILITY OF THE AGREEMENT
Any trade to a demonstrated ticket issued on INR fare - including cancellation, postponement, and change of itinerary - must be achieved as a minimum four hours before a flight. When a ticket is reissued from a better to a scale down fare, a re-issuance charge of INR one hundred is levied, regardless of whether there is any exchange in sector/class of travel. A documentation cost of INR a hundred is levied when a proven ticket is processed for refund. (This is applicable to traditional classification Fares only.)
50% of general fare is charged in case of cancellation of affirm tickets for refund within one hour of departure or No-exhibit for Full fare tickets. Cancellation bills do not follow to USA Dollar fares for home tickets.
GLOBAL SECTOR TICKET:
Tickets for international travel are area to cancellation charges precise to each sector. Associated important points are on hand at our offices, airport ticket counters and from our licensed journey dealers.
REFUND OF TICKET:
We will refund the value of tickets bought by means of you from our places of work or airport ticketing counters instantly to you. Refund will be processed as per the mode of cost made.
If the ticket has been paid for in cash, we can refund the amount by using cheque; and if the ticket has been paid for by bank card, we can obstacle a credit slip.
Tickets issued external India will be refunded within the country where the ticket is purchased. The refund with reference to a ticket issued by a journey agent can handiest be achieved through that journey agent.
CANCELLATION REFUND POLICY:
- Waitlist, USD or Infant Tickets - nil cancellation expenses.
- Refund & Cancellation
- Open Tickets - nil cancellation expenditures
- Verified Tickets Cancelled at least 1 hour prior to Departure - nil cancellation expenditures.
- Proven Tickets Cancelled for refund within 1 hour of Departure or No-exhibit - 50% of the elemental fare.
- Refund / Rerouting bills of INR .100/- might be charged on verified TKTS cancelled at NIL charges.
- Nonetheless tested tickets cancelled even inside 1 hour of departure will also be revalidated for travel within the subsequent 24 hours with none cancellation costs. This facility is available best once, failure to journey will probably be treated as NO show & no further revalidation allowed.
- Eligibility - fares published in INR tariff may also be applied to Indian Nationals/ foreign Nationals/ NRI for income and ticketing in India.
- Youngster and little one discount - no longer approved.
- Cabin classification - economic climate
- As per date of departure date, now not valid after the date of departure of the final coupon of the ticket.
- Refund & Cancellation
- INR 1000 will probably be charged as cancellation charges for each transaction if reservation is cancelled greater than 1 hr prior to departure.
- 90% of normal fare will be charged as cancellation expenses for each and every cancelled sector if reservation is cancelled within 01hr or No exhibit.
- Voiding expenses - INR a thousand per ticket.
- Date/Flight alternate now not allowed.
- Within the event of flight disruption/cancellation of flights airport handling strategies follow. Nevertheless such tickets cannot be recommended to other carriers.
- Eligibility - Fares published in INR tariff will also be applied to Indian Nationals / international Nationals/NRI for sale and ticketing in India.
- Child and boy or girl reduction - no longer approved.
- Cabin class - economy
- Ticket Validity - As per date of departure date, not legitimate after the date of departure of the last coupon of the ticket.
- Date/Flight change no longer allowed.
- Within the event of flight disruption/cancellation of flights airport dealing with strategies apply. Nonetheless such tickets cannot be advocated to other carriers.
"Baggage" manner your private property accompanying you in your go back and forth. It contains each your Checked Baggage and Cabin Baggage.
"Reserving" (in any other case known as electronic ticket) method the small print which we or out authorized agent have entered into our system relating to a journey.
"Cabin Baggage" (in many instances referred to as carry-on or unchecked baggage) approach any of your Baggage as opposed to Checked Baggage (you are taking your Cabin Baggage into the cabin of the aircraft with you.)
"Checked Baggage" signifies that part of your Baggage which we've taken into our custody for carriage in the preserve of the aircraft and for which we have issued a baggage verify.
"Visitorâ€™s" approach any individual with a reserving who's to be carried or who is carried on the aircraft, except contributors of the crew.